Want to become part of the BFP family?
BFP is here to help bakeries flourish. We provide bakers with the materials and inspiration they need to practice their craft. We help them to create successful businesses and delight their customers. Ultimately, we play a part in creating those special moments that bakery brings. BFP is also a place where people flourish. It's a place where they love coming to work every day and are reaching their full potential. Central to that are the five values that we live and breathe.
We go to the ends of the Earth to delight customers
We set high standards and don’t accept second best
We’re constantly looking for ways to make BFP and ourselves better
We care deeply, are determined and take ownership
We’re straight talking, kind, respectful and team players
Sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you so please do get in touch.
Sales Manager - Leeds
Founded in 1932, BFP has been supplying bakeries, patisseries, cake makers and everyone who love to bake with bakery ingredients for close to a century.
Thousands of bakers choose BFP as their partner because our focus is on getting the important stuff right.
We know that everything tastes better with a smile so strive to provide outstanding service every step of the way.
As Sales Manager your role will be to organise, coach and lead a team of Business Development Managers (field based) and Telesales (office based) to work towards agreed targets and deliver the company strategy plans within our Scotland region, based at our Newbridge depot.
We love technology and believe it should do all the ‘heavy lifting’ for you, leaving you time to do what you do best, leading a successful sales team.
We are super ambitious and are focused on achieving great things, come and join us, its going to be fun.
Responsibilities & duties
· Achieving growth and hitting sales and profit targets by successfully managing the sales team.
· Assessing the teams’ strengths & development areas, improving performance through coaching and regular meetings, 121’s and annual appraisals.
· Motivation, retention and recruitment of a ‘premiership’ sales team.
· Establishing professional and productive relationships with key personnel within the business and key customers.
· Building and promoting healthy, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them.
· Developing and implementing new ales initiatives, strategies and programmes to Win new customer, grow existing
customers share of wallet and retain regular orders.
· Providing regular reports of sales success and communicating the ‘voice of the customer’ data to senior leadership.
· Ensuring efficient and effective usage and adherence to company ‘tools’, processes and policy.
Qualifications & Skills
· Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and good people management skills
· Excellent time management skills to maximise ability to reach goals
· Ability to identify, recruit and hire talented sales reps and telesales.
Salary & Benefits
· Competitive salary
· Car allowance
Business Development Managers – Scotland
Business Development Managers – South West
Business Development Managers – South East
Business Development Managers – North
Business Development Managers – Midlands
Office based Sales executives – Leeds
Office based Sales executives – Newbridge, Scotland
Office based Sales executives – Lewes
Send in your CV
Don’t see a vacancy which fits your skill set? We still want to hear from you. Drop us a note at email@example.com