What personal information do we gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our website and communicating with you
- Automatic information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses bfp-express.co.uk
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website's useful features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on
Does BFP share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We only share customer information within BFP and our parent company, Kent Foods Ltd.
How secure is information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
Conditions of use, notices and revisions
If you choose to visit bfp-xpress.co.uk, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the laws of Scotland. If you have any concern about privacy, please let us know and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Any enquiries should be directed to:
BFP C/O Kent Foods Ltd.
Westpoint Business Park
1 Marchfield Drive