What Personal Information About Customers Does BFP-Xpress Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Kent Foods Limited. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses BFP-Xpress.com. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Kent Foods Limited if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of BFP-Xpress.com features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does BFP-Xpress Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We only share customer information within Kent Foods Ltd
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit BFP-Xpress.co.uk, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the laws of Scotland. If you have any concern about privacy at Kent Foods Limited, please send us a thorough description to info@Kentfoods.co.uk and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Kent Foods Ltd
Westpoint Business Park,
1 Marchfield Drive,
Tel. +44 (0) 141 882 9999