BAKELS SALTED MILLIONAIRES CARAMEL BROWNIE STACKS
Bake a twist on the traditional brownie with this recipe from British Bakels. These treats can be bite-sized or make into a cake!
Group : Assembly/Decoration
Sea salt crystals
- Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 3 minutes on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scale 35g into greased muffin trays.
- Bake at 165℃ for 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together the Salted Millionaires Caramel and the butter.
- Using a star tube, pipe a 15g ring in between 2 brownie discs.
- Using a plain tube, pipe a 10g onto the centre of the top brownie disc.
- Finish with a sprinkling of sea salt crystals.
Recipe courtesy of British Bakels
« View more